- Cargo: Entidad colaboradora
Every day, around the globe, Bombardier manufactures state-of-the-art planes and trains that help people and goods get where they need to go.
We do this by engineering ingenious and sustainable solutions to today’s mobility challenges and opportunities.
Industry-Leading Transportation Manufacturer
Bombardier is a global transportation company, present in more than 60 countries on five continents. We operate two industry-leading businesses:
- Rail transportation
Our 62,900 employees design, manufacture, sell and support the widest range of world-class products in these two sectors. This includes commercial and business jets, as well as rail transportation equipment, systems and services.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montréal, Canada, and its shares (BBD) are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange. In the fiscal year ended January 31, 2010, we posted revenues of $19.4 billion US.
With more than 28,900 employees and well-positioned in global markets, Bombardier Aerospace ranks as the world’s third largest civil aircraft manufacturer. Its high-performance aircraft and services set the standard of excellence in several markets, including:
- Business aircraft – Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft families
- Commercial aircraft – new CSeries program, CRJ Series and Q-Series aircraft families
- Amphibious aircraft – Bombardier 415 and Bombardier 415 MP aircraft
- Jet travel solutions – Flexjet
- Specialized aircraft solutions – Bombardier aircraft modified for special missions
- Aircraft services and training – aircraft parts, maintenance, comprehensive training, technical support and publications, and online services
With operations in 35 countries, Bombardier Transportation leads the world’s rail equipment manufacturing and servicing industry. Its 33,800 employees continue a proud tradition of delivering ingenious rail transportation solutions, including:
- Rail vehicles – automated people movers, monorails, light rail vehicles, advanced rapid transit, metros, commuter/regional trains, intercity/high-speed trains and locomotives
- Propulsion and controls – complete product portfolio for applications ranging from trolley buses to freight locomotives
- Bogies – product portfolio for the entire range of rail vehicles
- Services – fleet maintenance, operations and maintenance (O&M), vehicle refurbishment and modernization, and material management
- Transportation systems – customized “design-build-operate-maintain” transportation system solutions
- Rail control solutions – advanced signalling solutions for mass transit and mainline systems